Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My First Official Weigh In, etc.

Ugh,....grimace,.....do I really gotta?????

Yep, you said you would, now, you GOTTA.

First comes the starting point weigh in:

260.1

Food Intake:

Well, I'll spare you the details this time, lets just say, I'll answer why in a second.

Depression:

Did not do well today, I let it overtake me and I dwelt in it. Poor Paul, I felt bad for him, he got the brunt of it today.  So, b/c the depression wasn't going well, the food intake wasn't too great either.

Faith:

I actually did spend time in the Word of God today, which is awesome. I just finished my lesson for the day doing a study on Christ being the Mercy Seat. 

So, that's today's overview, and now we have a makeshift starting point.  Now to push the Publish Post button,.........

God Bless,

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment