Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Its Hit,..... Again....

Depression is such a uphill battle.  What I need is support and a few close people to come along side me and encourage me, and help me.  Knowing this all I want to do is fall off the face of the earth.  I want to close my Facebook account, take myself off my Above Rubies list, stop going to church, quit all activities outside my home, and block all email except ones from my family and church, JUST in case they are urgent. I am so closed off to the world as it is that even those close to me are still very far away it seems.

Speaking of shutting off things, this is just to let everyone know that I will be closing this blog down and starting another one in its stead.  Mainly for the purpose to change the URL (?) as it has nothing to do with None for the Glory.  Also because if I do decide to continue on blogging, I want it to be multi functional, and not JUST about my weight and depression, more like a family blog. 

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. depression is a mean thick fog and it just plain stinks. WHen your stuck in a house all day with kids, its even harder. Especially when the phone never rings...its so hard to go on sometimes, but atleast our children help with their smiling bright faces! ill be sad to see your blog go, there arent many out there who feel as i do. it was nice to know for once, that im not alone. Good luck, and again I hope you find the comfort you need and the encouragement you need to pull out of it. its not easy.

    ReplyDelete